It’s Launch Day!
…and it still hasn’t sunk in. I don’t think it ever will. I think the day it does sink in I shall be a horrible, jaded old crone. Because right now I feel like a wondering child. It took a lot to get to this day, and we still have miles to go. And yet the journey so far has been worth everything. The idea that even one person read and enjoyed something I created is incredibly overwhelming. Thank you, everyone who’s been with me up to this point. I will sincerely never forget your kindness.
But you didn’t come here to listen to me wax poetic. You came here because I HAVE A GIFT BASKET!
At first, I wasn’t sure what should go in the gift basket. I love Victorian things, I love modern things. I like girly stuff, I like gross zombie stuff. Oh, what to do.
Eventually I decided to just throw everything in there. Much like my book. So the winner WILL RECEIVE:
- A signed copy of the book!
- A signed poster!
- A postcard (to give to a friend when you realize how awesome this book is!) and two bookmarks!
- A ThinkGeek exclusive Zombie Ninja Mez-Itz action figure! (There are no ninjas in my series – yet. I just thought it was cute.)
- Sugar to keep you going while you’re reading – gummy eye and brain candies, bleeding heart gummy candy, Earl Grey tea and blackberry cream lollipops and other assorted bon-bons!
- Undead reader? No nose? Having to tilt your head down to read? No problem! There’s a packet of skull-printed tissues, and an actual vintage hanky embroidered with an ‘N’ – for my heroine, Nora.
- Opposite problem? Nose too sensitive? There’s a vial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab‘s ‘Embalming Fluid’ perfume oil!
- And a gorgeous steampunk heart necklace and cute little cell phone charm from Glory Hound Designs!
- Hogwarts pillow not included. That belongs to my cat, Ebeneezer.
This contest is open to everyone. All you have to do is comment below. I’ll draw a winner at random at midnight, October 19th! Good luck!
EDIT: And the winner is Pabkins! Thanks, everyone! I hope to offer more giveaways in the future!